Last month, Melanie Chisholm aka Melanie C or Sporty Spice of the Spice Girls confirmed that she will be recording a track with fellow Spice Girl Emma Bunton. The collaboration will be included in Mel C’s upcoming album Stages.
According to her official website, the new album will contain “a collection of songs from the theatre that have been important to Melanie at various stages of her life.” The album comes out this September 9 in the UK.
- Maybe This Time
- Another Hundred People
- I Know Him So Well (featuring Emma Bunton)
- Aren’t You Kinda Glad We Did?
- I Don’t Know How to Love Him
- Both Sides Now
- Ain’t Got No / I Got Life
- I Just Don’t Know What to Do with Myself
- I Only Have Eyes for You
- Tell Me It’s Not True
- My Funny Valentine
- Something Wonderful
- Anything Goes (iTunes-Only Bonus Track)
While waiting for the album to come out, listen to a snippet of Sporty Spice and Baby Spice singing together in their rendition of the 1985 classic “I Know Him So Well.”